- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 12
- 6 large russet potatoes (4 lbs.), peeled and quartered
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 8 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives, divided
- 3 cups (12 oz.) Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) Sargento® Artisan Blends® Shredded Swiss Cheese
Cook potatoes in boiling water 25 minutes or until fork tender. Drain; return to same pan. Add sour cream and butter. Mash with potato masher or electric mixer. Stir in bacon and 2 tablespoons chives. Add Mozzarella cheese and mix well.
Spoon into greased 3-qt. casserole; top with Swiss cheese. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 25 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned and potatoes are heated through. Sprinkle with remaining chives.
- Variation: For Baked Stuffed Potatoes, bake potatoes in oven or microwave until tender. Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Scoop out potatoes, leaving 1/8-inch shell. Prepare potato mixture as directed; fill potato shells with mixture. Place on baking sheet. Bake at 350°F 25 minutes or until hot.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 16.4g
Saturated Fat 9.8g
Trans Fat 5.0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.7g
Dietary Fiber 4g
Vitamin A 65RE
Vitamin C 37mg