Hot Cheesy Crab Dip
Warm up some bellies with a delectable Hot Cheesy Crab Dip. You’ll need to dice up some peppers, chop those chilies, add fresh crab meat, and sprinkle on Sargento Chef Blends Shredded 4 Cheese Pizzeria. Better have a backup bowl ready. This dip goes fast!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Yield: Makes: 2 cups
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 oz. fresh or thawed frozen crab meat, drained and flaked
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers or pimientos, diced
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Chef Blends™ Shredded 4 Cheese Pizzeria
- 1/2 tsp. hot sauce
- Pita chips or flour tortillas, quartered
Combine mayonnaise, crabmeat, peppers and chilies in medium glass bowl. Microwave, covered, on HIGH 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated; stir every minute.
Stir in cheese and hot sauce. Microwave 30 seconds; stir until cheese is melted. Serve with pita chips or quartered flour tortillas.
Makes: 2 cups
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 2.4g
Saturated Fat 1.1g
Trans Fat 0.6g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g
Dietary Fiber 0g
Vitamin A 10RE
Vitamin C 6mg