- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 1
- 8 oz. ground Black Angus Chuck
- 1 Tbsp. finely minced Vidalia onion
- 1 tsp. chopped Italian parsley
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. fresh minced garlic
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 split top bun
- Dijon mustard
- 1 heaping Tbsp. sauteéd onions
Mix beef with onion, parsley, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce and garlic. Shape into patty. Brush lightly with olive oil and grill until desired doneness.
Meanwhile, toast bun and spread mustard on bottom half. Warm onion and cook bacon.
Put burger on bottom half of bun, top with onions and Swiss. Melt cheese under brolier.
Top with tomato slice, lightly seasoned with salt and pepper. Top with bacon and Sharp Cheddar. Melt cheese under a broiler, top with bun.
No nutrition information available