- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 4 (5 to 6 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 thin slices prosciutto or deli black forest ham
- 4 slices Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Reduced Fat Provolone Cheese
- 2 tsp. each: olive oil and Dijon mustard
- 1 cup marinara or spaghetti sauce, heated
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) Sargento® Artisan Blends® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Place chicken breasts between sheets of waxed paper; pound to 1/4-inch thickness.
Lay prosciutto and Provolone cheese over chicken; roll up and place seam sides down in a greased or sprayed 9-inch pie plate. Mix oil and mustard together and brush over roll-ups. Bake in a preheated 375°F oven until chicken is cooked through, 16 to 18 minutes.
Transfer chicken to serving plates; top with marinara sauce and Parmesan cheese.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 12.3g
Saturated Fat 5.1g
Trans Fat 4.3g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.1g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Vitamin A 43RE
Vitamin C 5mg