- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 1 tsp. each: ground cumin and chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 (5 to 6 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tsp. canola or vegetable oil
- 1 cup rinsed and drained canned black beans
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Reduced Fat 4 Cheese Mexican
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro or green onion
Sprinkle combined cumin, chili powder and salt over chicken.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 4 to 5 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through. Transfer to a plate; keep warm.
Add beans, corn and salsa to same skillet; sauté 5 minutes or until heated through. Spoon mixture over four serving plates; top with chicken, cheese and cilantro.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 11.4g
Saturated Fat 4.5g
Trans Fat 3.1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.0g
Dietary Fiber 4g
Vitamin A 46RE
Vitamin C 1mg