- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: None minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 2 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. coarse grained mustard
- 1/4 cup each: golden raisins and diced red apple
- 4 slices Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Reduced Fat Swiss Cheese, cut diagonally in half
- 4 leaves Boston or romaine lettuce
- 4 multi-grain thin sandwich rounds
Combine chicken, mayonnaise and mustard; mix well. Stir in raisins and apple.
Fill sandwich rounds or pita pockets with lettuce, chicken mixture and cheese.
- Or use 2 whole wheat pita bread rounds cut in half to form 4 pockets.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 9.5g
Saturated Fat 3.4g
Trans Fat 1.8g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.7g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Vitamin A 171RE
Vitamin C 9mg