- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 14 minutes
- Yield: 6
- 4 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh asparagus spears (1/2-inch pieces)
- 3/4 cup diced yellow bell pepper (1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 large shallot, sliced or 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10 oz., 12-inch) prebaked pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Chef Blends™ Shredded 4 Cheese Pizzeria
- 1 tsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups packed arugula, watercress or mixed baby greens
Heat 3 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add asparagus and bell pepper; cook 2 minutes. Add shallots and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Place crust on baking sheet or pizza pan. Spread pizza sauce over crust; top with vegetable mixture and cheese. Bake on lower oven rack in preheated 400°F oven 12 to 14 minutes or until cheese and crust are golden brown.
Meanwhile, whisk together remaining 1 teaspoon oil and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Add arugula; toss to coat. Scatter over hot cooked pizza before cutting into wedges to serve.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 10.6g
Saturated Fat 4.4g
Trans Fat 4.3g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Vitamin A 50RE
Vitamin C 11mg