- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 cup finely diced fresh fennel bulb (1 small bulb)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10 oz., 12-inch) prebaked pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2-1/2 cups (1 dry pint) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Chef Blends™ Shredded 4 Cheese Pizzeria
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add fennel; cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Add garlic; cook 2 minutes.
Place crust on baking sheet or pizza pan. Spread pizza sauce over crust; top with fennel mixture, tomatoes and cheese.
Bake on lower oven rack in preheated 400°F oven 12 to 14 minutes or until cheese and crust are golden brown. Cut into wedges; top with basil.
- Use yellow and red cherry tomatoes for bright color.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 9.2g
Saturated Fat 4.2g
Trans Fat 3.1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.4g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Vitamin A 86RE
Vitamin C 18mg