- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 8
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 6 cups reduced sodium beef broth or stock
- 1 (28 oz.) can fire roasted diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1-1/2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 (7 oz.) pkg. frozen mixed vegetables in seasoned olive oil sauce, thawed
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Chef Blends™ Shredded 6 Cheese Italian
Sauté ground beef in a large saucepan over medium heat until no longer pink; pour off drippings.
Stir in beef broth, tomatoes, wild rice and vegetables; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper if desired.
Ladle into bowls; top with cheese.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 14.6g
Saturated Fat 7.1g
Trans Fat 5.2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Vitamin A 164RE
Vitamin C 19mg