BBQ Beef Sliders
When Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded Pepper Jack and Sargento Traditional Cut Shredded Mild Cheddar meet head to head, on top of BBQ beef, your party people will be tackling these zesty sliders left and right.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 16 appetizers; 8 servings
- 2 lbs. ground chuck
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 16 mini burger buns
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 32 dill pickle slices
Preheat grill or sauté pan over medium-high heat.
Mix meat with Worcestershire sauce. Form into 16 patties slightly larger than the buns.
Put one tablespoon Pepper Jack cheese on each pattie, reform into a ball, and then flatten out gain into a pattie to keep cheese in the center while cooking. Cook patties 3 to 4 minutes; turn and cook 3 minutes more. Top with Cheese.
Spread barbecue sauce on buns. Top with burgers, onion and pickles.
- Serve with sweet potato fries in mini cones made from parchment paper cut into triangles.
- Add three roasted poblano peppers to the meat mixture for additional flavor.
Serves: 16 appetizers; 8 servings
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 15.8g
Saturated Fat 7.6g
Trans Fat 5.1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.5g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Vitamin A 9RE
Vitamin C 1mg