- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 2
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup diced well-drained roasted red bell peppers
- 2 Tbsp. prepared pesto
- 4 slices Sargento® Ultra Thin Sliced Colby-Jack Cheese
- 4 large slices rustic Italian bread
- Olive oil cooking spray
Combine chicken, roasted peppers and pesto. Place 1 slice cheese on each of 2 slices bread. Layer chicken mixture, remaining cheese and bread. Coat outsides of sandwiches with cooking spray.
Cook in a preheated panini maker or well-greased waffle iron 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Sandwiches may be cooked in a large nonstick skillet for 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- For even more great cheese flavor, increase to 4 slices per serving.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 18.6g
Saturated Fat 7.7g
Trans Fat 7.7g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.1g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Vitamin A 142RE
Vitamin C 49mg