Grilled Crab Salad & Swiss Cheese Sandwiches
This flavorful take on the classic grilled cheese sandwich takes your tastebuds seaside. Made with white crab meat and Sargento® Ultra Thin Sliced Swiss Cheese.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 2
- 1 (6 oz.) can white or lump meat crab, rinsed, drained
- 2 Tbsp. each: light mayonnaise and chopped chives or green onion
- 1/2 tsp. shredded lemon peel
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 8 slices Sargento® Ultra Thin Sliced Swiss Cheese
- 4 slices oatmeal or egg bread
- 1 Tbsp. butter or canola oil
Combine crab meat, mayonnaise, chives, lemon peel and pepper; mix well.
Layer 4 slices cheese over 2 slices bread; top with crab salad, remaining cheese and bread.
Melt butter or heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add sandwiches; cook 3 to 4 minutes per side or until golden brown and cheese is melted.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 25.2g
Saturated Fat 11.7g
Trans Fat 5.0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.8g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Vitamin A 69RE
Vitamin C 5mg