- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 2
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil or butter
- 1/2 cup diced red or green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/8 tsp. each: salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 slices bacon, cooked crisp, crumbled
- 2 (8-inch) whole wheat or high fiber flour tortillas
- 4 slices Sargento® Ultra Thin Sliced Swiss Cheese
Heat oil or melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and onion; sauté 5 minutes. Stir eggs, salt and pepper into vegetables in skillet; cook just until eggs are soft set. Remove from heat; stir in bacon.
Warm tortillas according to package directions. Immediately layer cheese over tortillas; top with egg mixture and roll up.
- For even more great cheese flavor, increase to 3 Ultra Thin Swiss slices per serving.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 29.6g
Saturated Fat 10.2g
Trans Fat 9.8g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4.1g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Vitamin A 278RE
Vitamin C 51mg