Swiss Veggie Frittata Wraps
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 13 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil or butter
- 2 cups cut fresh asparagus spears (3/4-inch pieces)
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots or onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp. each: salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 small flatbreads or 2 large flatbreads cut in half
- 4 slices Sargento® Ultra Thin Sliced Swiss Cheese
Heat oil or butter in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add asparagus, bell pepper, shallots and garlic; sauté 5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Beat eggs with salt and pepper; pour over vegetables in skillet. Reduce heat to low; cover and cook until top of egg mixture is set, 6 to 8 minutes.
Spoon into flatbreads; place cheese over and roll up to serve.
- Or place cheese on frittata and cook 1 minute more until cheese is melted. Cut into 4 wedges to serve.
- For even more great cheese flavor, increase to 2 to 3 Ultra Thin Swiss slices per serving.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 17.3g
Saturated Fat 5.2g
Trans Fat 8.6g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.6g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Vitamin A 264RE
Vitamin C 43mg