Turkey, Avocado, Tomato & Cheddar Melts
Hot from the oven and topped with Sargento® Ultra Thin Sliced Mild Cheddar Cheese, this is one flavorful sandwich.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 2
- 2 slices multi-grain bread, lightly toasted
- 6 oz. thinly sliced deli smoked turkey breast
- 2 Tbsp. light or regular mayonnaise
- 2 very thin slices red onion
- 1/2 ripe avocado, thinly sliced
- 4 thin slices tomato
- 4 slices Sargento® Ultra Thin Sliced Mild Cheddar Cheese
Place toast on a foil-lined small baking sheet; top with mayonnaise, turkey, onion, avocado and tomato. Arrange cheese over sandwiches.
Bake in a preheated 375°F toaster oven or large oven 5 to 6 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- For even more great cheese flavor, increase to 3 Ultra Thin Mild Cheddar slices per serving.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 20.5g
Saturated Fat 5.7g
Trans Fat 5.6g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.2g
Dietary Fiber 9g
Vitamin A 163RE
Vitamin C 35mg