- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 2
- 2 Tbsp. light or regular mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. chili sauce or catsup
- 2 large slices rye or pumpernickel bread, lightly toasted
- 6 oz. thinly sliced or shaved deli ham
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut, well drained
- 2 slices Sargento® Ultra Thin Sliced Swiss Cheese
Combine mayonnaise and chili sauce. Place toast on a foil-lined small baking sheet; spread each with mayonnaise mixture and top with ham and sauerkraut. Combine mayonnaise and chili sauce; spread over sauerkraut. Arrange cheese over sandwiches.
Bake in a preheated 375°F toaster oven or large oven 4 to 5 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted.
- For even more great cheese flavor, increase to 3 Ultra Thin Swiss slices per serving.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 11.2g
Saturated Fat 3.4g
Trans Fat 1.1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g
Dietary Fiber 4g
Vitamin A 31RE
Vitamin C 5mg