- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 6
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1/4 cup plain dried breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup minced red bell pepper
- 1 egg
- 6 large jalapeño chili peppers (2 to 3 in. long)
Combine cheese, breadcrumbs, bell pepper and egg in a medium bowl; mix well.
Wearing rubber gloves, cut each chili pepper in half lengthwise through stem; discard seeds. Mound cheese mixture evenly into pepper halves; place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
Bake in a preheated 450°F oven until browned and bubbly, 9 to 10 min. Arrange on a serving platter; serve warm or at room temperature.
- Can be assembled ahead, covered & refrigerated. Bake 14-15 minutes.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 6.6g
Saturated Fat 3.6g
Trans Fat 0.3g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.2g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Vitamin A 48RE
Vitamin C 25mg