Cheddar Smoked Salmon & Egg Biscuits
A special day deserves a special breakfast. Show mom some serious love with freshly baked biscuits filled with smoked Salmon and Sargento® Natural Blends™ Deli Style Sliced Double Cheddar Cheese.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 1 (16.3 oz. 8 count) tube refrigerated reduced fat large buttermilk biscuits
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped chives or green onion
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3 oz. smoked salmon, cut into short thin strips (1/2 cup)
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 4 slices Sargento® Natural Blends® Deli Style Sliced Double Cheddar Cheese, cut diagonally in half
Bake biscuits according to package directions.
Meanwhile, beat eggs with milk, chives and pepper. Stir in salmon.
Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook until eggs are soft set, stirring frequently.
Split warm biscuits in half. Place bottoms of biscuits on to four serving plates; top with egg mixture, cheese and biscuit tops.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 29.4g
Saturated Fat 10.7g
Trans Fat 3.0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Vitamin A 113RE
Vitamin C 2mg