Veggie Stuffed Grilled Cheese Panini
Here’s how you get creative with grilled cheese. Choose your bread, then lay down some bell peppers, spinach, and thinly sliced tomato. Top it off with our Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Baby Swiss Cheese and press it, panini style.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 2
- 4 slices (1-inch thick slices) sourdough bread
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. stone ground mustard
- 2 slices Sargento® Natural Blends® Deli Style Sliced Cheddar-Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 thin slices tomato
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- Pinch salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green bell pepper
- 2 slices Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Baby Swiss Cheese
Preheat panini grill to high.
Brush one side of each bread slice with oil. Place on a work surface, oiled side down, and spread with mustard. On bottom halves, layer with Cheddar-Mozzarella, tomato, spinach, salt, pepper, bell peppers and Swiss. Cover with bread and press gently.
Place sandwiches in grill; close the top plate, and cook until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 20.9g
Saturated Fat 8.3g
Trans Fat 8.7g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.4g
Dietary Fiber 5g
Vitamin A 551RE
Vitamin C 53mg