- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 1-1/2 cups (1/2-inch) sourdough bread cubes
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 4 cups mixed salad greens or baby greens
- 2 cups shredded or diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro or sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
Arrange bread cubes on a cookie or baking sheet in one layer; coat lightly with cooking spray and sprinkle garlic salt over bread. Bake in a preheated 400°F oven 7 to 8 minutes or until toasted.
In a large bowl, combine greens, chicken, toasted bread cubes, cheese, tomatoes and cilantro.
Combine salsa and oil; mix well. Add to bowl; toss well and transfer to four serving plates.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 17.3g
Saturated Fat 5.7g
Trans Fat 4.9g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.2g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Vitamin A 250RE
Vitamin C 8mg