- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 6
- 1 cup (4 oz.)Sargento® Shredded Reduced Fat Cheddar Jack Cheese, divided
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry
- 1/8 tsp. each: nutmeg and cayenne pepper
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup fresh whole grain breadcrumbs
Combine 1/2 cup of the cheese, spinach, nutmeg and cayenne pepper; mix well.
Cut a pocket in side of each chicken breast, taking care not to cut through top or bottom of chicken. Stuff cheese mixture into chicken, pressing edges together to enclose stuffing. Place chicken on a foil-lined baking sheet. Brush mustard over chicken; top with breadcrumbs.
Bake in a preheated 375°F oven 20 minutes. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese over chicken; continue to bake until cheese is melted and chicken is cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Tear three slices bread into pieces and pulse in blender or food processor.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 7.6g
Saturated Fat 3.3g
Trans Fat 1.4g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Vitamin A 155RE
Vitamin C 2mg