Scrambled Egg & Green Chili Breakfast Wraps
Rise-and-shine even harder with a grown-up twist on a childhood favorite. Tie a bow on your morning wrap with Sargento Natural Blends® Deli Style Sliced Colby-Pepper Jack.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 2
- 4 eggs or 2 eggs and 2 egg whites
- 1 (4 oz.) can diced green chilies, well-drained
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked ham or Canadian bacon
- 1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. butter or oil
- 4 slices Sargento® Natural Blends® Deli Style Sliced Colby-Pepper Jack Cheese
- 2 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
Beat together eggs and green chilies with a fork. Stir in ham and chili powder.
Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add egg mixture; cook, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set but still soft.
Arrange cheese in center of warm tortillas. Spoon egg mixture over cheese; roll up.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 29.8g
Saturated Fat 13.7g
Trans Fat 9.9g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3.2g
Dietary Fiber 4g
Vitamin A 214RE
Vitamin C 7mg