Colby-Pepper Jack Chicken Burgers
Keep the fireworks coming this 4th of July. Our Colby Pepper Jack Chicken Burgers have the perfect kick with delicious Sargento® Natural Blends™ Deli Style Sliced Colby-Pepper Jack Cheese.
- Prep Time: 8 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 1-1/4 lbs. ground chicken (white and dark meat)
- ¼ cup seasoned dried breadcrumbs
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 egg
- 4 slices Sargento® Natural Blends® Deli Style Sliced Colby-Pepper Jack Cheese
- 4 Kaiser rolls or hamburger buns, split, lightly toasted if desired
- 2 tablespoons Thousand Island dressing
- 4 red leaf lettuce leaves
- 4 slices large tomato
Mix chicken, breadcrumbs, green onions and egg lightly but thoroughly. Shape to form 4 patties about ½-inch thick. Coat patties lightly with cooking spray.
Grill over medium-high heat or cook in a ridged grill pan over medium heat 5 minutes per side or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Place cheese over patties during last minute of cooking.
Serve in buns with dressing, lettuce and tomato.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 24.1g
Saturated Fat 8.0g
Trans Fat 7.7g
Polyunsaturated Fat 3.8g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Vitamin A 42RE
Vitamin C 7mg