- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4 (3/4 cup each)
- 1 can (15 or 16 oz.) no salt added black beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed (or fresh corn cut from cobs in season)
- 1/2 cup diced well-drained bottled roasted red peppers
- 4 slices Sargento® Sliced Reduced Sodium Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbsp. canola oil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 4 large Boston lettuce leaves
Combine beans, corn and red peppers in a medium bowl. Stack and cut cheese into 1/2-inch squares. Separate squares and add to bean mixture; toss well.
Stir in cilantro, oil and lime juice; toss well. Chill at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours before serving.
Serve over lettuce leaves.
Serves: 4 (3/4 cup each)
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 13.1g
Saturated Fat 3.9g
Trans Fat 6.2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.4g
Dietary Fiber 6g
Vitamin A 106RE
Vitamin C 34mg