- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 1 tsp. each: dried oregano and paprika or smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 4 tsp. olive oil, divided
- 4 (4 to 5 oz.) boneless chicken breast halves, skinned if desired
- 2 cups halved or quartered cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives or pitted green olives
- 2 tsp. red wine vinegar or balsamic vinegar
In a small bowl, combine oregano, paprika and salt. Spread 2 teaspoons oil over both sides of chicken. Sprinkle seasonings over both sides of chicken.
Preheat grill. Grill chicken over medium-hot heat on a covered grill 5 minutes per side or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine 2 teaspoons oil and remaining ingredients; mix well. Serve relish over hot grilled chicken.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 15.0g
Saturated Fat 5.3g
Trans Fat 7.3g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.4g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Vitamin A 96RE
Vitamin C 11mg