- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 22 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 4 (7 to 8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tsp. canola or vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 2 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup rinsed and drained canned black beans
- 1 cup diced well drained bottled roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1-3/4 cups (7 oz.) Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese
- Sour cream or guacamole (optional)
Place tortillas on a foil-lined baking sheet. Brush oil and sprinkle chili powder over tortillas. Bake in preheated 375°F oven 9 to 10 minutes or until crisp and golden brown. (If tortillas puff up during baking, press down with a wide spatula).
Top tortillas with chicken, beans, red peppers, green onions and cheese.
Return to oven; bake 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Cut each tortilla into four to six wedges. Serve with sour cream or guacamole if desired.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 19.9g
Saturated Fat 8.5g
Trans Fat 7.7g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.4g
Dietary Fiber 6g
Vitamin A 165RE
Vitamin C 23mg