- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 2 tsp. canola or vegetable oil
- 1 red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 small pork tenderloin (3/4 to 1 lb.), cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 (10 oz.) cans mild enchilada sauce, divided
- 1-3/4 cups (7 oz.) Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese, divided
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup chopped cilantro or green onions, divided
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and onion; sauté 5 minutes. Add pork and cumin; sauté 7 to 8 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center and vegetables are tender. Remove from heat; stir in 1/2 cup enchilada sauce; set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce in bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Stir 1 cup cheese and 1/2 cup cilantro into pork mixture. Spoon a heaping 1/3 cup mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up; place seam side down in dish. Spread remaining enchilada sauce evenly over enchiladas. Cover dish with foil.
Bake in a preheated 375°F oven 25 minutes or until heated through. Uncover; top with remaining cheese. Continue baking 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Garnish with remaining 1/4 cup cilantro.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 29.0g
Saturated Fat 10.9g
Trans Fat 10.6g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.6g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Vitamin A 180RE
Vitamin C 60mg