- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 6
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) frozen mixed vegetable medley such as broccoli, cauliflower and carrots*
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Reduced Fat Colby-Jack Cheese, divided
- 3/4 cup salsa or fire roasted salsa, divided
- 1/2 ripe avocado, peeled, seeded, sliced
Cook vegetables according to package directions; drain well and cut any large pieces in half.
In a large bowl, beat together eggs and egg whites; stir in 1 cup cheese and 1/2 cup salsa. Stir in vegetables. Pour mixture into a 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake in preheated 375°F oven 23 to 25 minutes or until set in center. Sprinkle remaining cheese over frittata; bake 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges to serve. Garnish with avocado and remaining salsa.
- *3 cups coarsely chopped cooked vegetables may be substituted.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 10.0g
Saturated Fat 4.5g
Trans Fat 3.6g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.0g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Vitamin A 330RE
Vitamin C 10mg