- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 2 cups packaged shredded cabbage or coleslaw mix
- 3/4 cup salsa, divided
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- 1 lb. halibut, mahi mahi or tilapia fish fillets
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. canola or vegetable oil
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas, warmed according to package directions
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Artisan Blends® Shredded Authentic Mexican Cheese
- Lime wedges (optional)
In a medium bowl, combine cabbage, 1/4 cup salsa and sour cream; mix well and set aside.
Cut fish fillets crosswise into 1/2-inch thick strips. Sprinkle chili powder over fish. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add fish (cook in 2 batches if necessary); cook 2 to 3 minutes per side or until fish is opaque in center.
Fill warm tortillas with fish, half the cheese, remaining 1/2 cup salsa, cabbage mixture and remaining cheese. Serve with lime wedges if desired.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 23.8g
Saturated Fat 11.2g
Trans Fat 4.3g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.3g
Dietary Fiber 5g
Vitamin A 63RE
Vitamin C 17mg