Cheddar, Chicken & Artichoke Melts
Bite into a melt in your mouth sandwich experience. It’s marinated artichokes and chicken, covered with melted Sargento Deli Style Sliced Sharp Cheddar and served on lightly toasted wheat bread.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 jar (6 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon or grainy mustard
- 8 slices sourdough or rye bread, lightly toasted
- 8 slices Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Sharp Cheddar Cheese, diagonally cut in half
Combine chicken, artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, onion and mustard; mix well.
Spread mixture evenly over toast; top with cheese. Bake in a preheated 375°F oven until hot and cheese is melted, about 6 minutes. Top with remaining toast.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 23.8g
Saturated Fat 6.4g
Trans Fat 4.0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.4g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Vitamin A 20RE
Vitamin C 0mg