Cheddar, Broccoli & Bacon Stuffed Potatoes
- Prep Time: 60 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Artisan Blends® Shredded Double Cheddar Cheese
- 4 slices bacon, diced, cooked crisp
- 2 cups small broccoli florets, cooked crisp-tender
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Salsa or sour cream (optional)
Bake potatoes in preheated 400° F oven 55 minutes; cool 10 minutes. Cut slice off top of each (lengthwise) and scoop out potato with a spoon, leaving 1/4-inch thick shell.
Mash potato. Mix cheese and bacon; set aside 1/4 cup mixture. Stir in broccoli, onion, salt, pepper and remaining cheese mixture into mashed potato; mound into reserved potato skins. Place in a shallow baking pan. Sprinkle with reserved cheese mixture.
Bake in preheated 400°F oven 20 minutes or until heated through. Serve with salsa or sour cream, if desired.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 15.7g
Saturated Fat 7.8g
Trans Fat 4.0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.5g
Dietary Fiber 6g
Vitamin A 112RE
Vitamin C 61mg