- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4*
- 4 slices multi-grain or whole wheat bread
- 8 slices Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Medium Cheddar Cheese
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, seeded, sliced
- 8 slices thick sliced bacon or pepper bacon, preferably applewood smoked, halved, cooked crisp and drained
- 2 cups packed mixed spring salad greens or arugula
- 2 Tbsp. raspberry vinaigrette or Italian salad dressing
Preheat broiler. Place bread on a cookie or baking sheet. Broil 4 inches from heat source until lightly toasted, 1 to 2 minutes.
Turn bread over; top with cheese. Return to broiler; broil until cheese is melted, 1 to 2 minutes.
Transfer bread to 4 serving plates; top with avocado and bacon. Toss greens with dressing; arrange over open-faced melts. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 55.9g
Saturated Fat 20.1g
Trans Fat 19.7g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4.3g
Dietary Fiber 4g
Vitamin A 83RE
Vitamin C 7mg