- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and diced
- 1 fresh, ripe Anjou pear, cored and diced
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Reduced Fat Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tsp. light margarine, melted
- 2 Tbsp. light sour cream
To make Fruit Salsa, combine strawberries, pear, cilantro and honey in medium bowl; set aside.
Sprinkle 2 tablespoons cheese on one half of each tortilla. Top with 1/3 cup Fruit Salsa (drain and discard any liquid from fruit) and another 2 tablespoons cheese. Fold tortillas in half. Brush top of each folded tortilla with some of the melted margarine.
Grill folded tortillas, greased sides down, in dry preheated skillet until light golden brown and crisp, about 2 minutes. Brush tops with remaining melted margarine; turn and brown other sides. Remove to serving plate or platter. Cut each tortilla in half. Serve with remaining Fruit Salsa. Garnish with sour cream. Serve immediately.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 11.3g
Saturated Fat 4.2g
Trans Fat 4.4g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.7g
Dietary Fiber 5g
Vitamin A 39RE
Vitamin C 45mg