- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4 as a main dish or 8 as an appetizer
- 8 (6 to 8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Chef Blends™ Shredded Nacho & Taco Cheese
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro or green onions
- Optional garnishes: Sour cream, salsa
Preheat broiler. Place 4 tortillas on a foil-covered cookie or baking sheet. Coat tortillas with cooking spray. Turn tortillas over.
Combine cheese, beans, corn and cilantro; mix well. Spread mixture evenly over tortillas; top with remaining tortillas, pressing gently. Coat tops of tortillas with cooking spray.
Broil 6 to 8 inches from heat source until golden brown, about 3 minutes. With a large spatula, turn quesadillas over. Continue broiling 3 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Cut each tortilla into 4 wedges; garnish as desired.
Serves: 4 as a main dish or 8 as an appetizer
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 22.6g
Saturated Fat 11.2g
Trans Fat 8.2g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.6g
Dietary Fiber 10g
Vitamin A 7RE
Vitamin C 5mg