- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 8
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) jumbo pasta shells
- 2 cups (15 oz.) Sargento® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese or Sargento® Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 3 cups (12 oz.) Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) Sargento® Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 can (4.5 oz.) chicken, drained or 1 small chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. garlic salt or garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 jar (26 oz.) pasta sauce, divided
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Combine Ricotta cheese, 2 cups Mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, chicken, eggs, garlic salt and pepper in large bowl; mix well.
Pour 1 cup pasta sauce into 13x9-inch baking dish. Spoon cheese mixture into shells; arrange in dish. Top with remaining sauce.
Cover with foil and bake in preheated 350°F oven 40 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining Mozzarella cheese and bake, uncovered, 5 minutes or until cheese in melted.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 19.5g
Saturated Fat 11.6g
Trans Fat 5.3g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.0g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Vitamin A 51RE
Vitamin C 4mg