- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 4 slices prosciutto or smoked ham
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Chef Blends™ Shredded 4 Cheese Pizzeria, divided
- 1/2 cup bottled roasted red bell peppers, drained, cut into strips
Flatten chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap to 1/4-inch thickness; set aside.
Beat egg in shallow dish; place bread crumbs in additional shallow dish. Dip chicken into egg, then roll in crumbs, coating lightly.
Place one prosciutto slice over each chicken breast. Top each breast with 1/4 cup cheese and 2 tablespoons peppers; roll up. Place seam-side down on foil-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 14.6g
Saturated Fat 7.2g
Trans Fat 4.3g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.4g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Vitamin A 84RE
Vitamin C 31mg