- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 8
- 3 Tbsp. butter or olive oil
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary, chopped, or 1 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 lb. frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Fine Cut Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 3 Tbsp. Sargento® Artisan Blends® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add onions, cook 18 minutes or until carmelized and golden brown; stirring frequently. Stir in garlic and rosemary; cook 1 minute.
Pat or roll dough onto greased baking sheet forming a 12-inch circle; let rise in warm place 10 minutes.
Make impressions in surface of dough and spread evenly with onion mixture. Top with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
Bake in preheated 400°F oven 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into wedges; serve warm or at room temperature.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 10.0g
Saturated Fat 5.0g
Trans Fat 2.1g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.3g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Vitamin A 38RE
Vitamin C 3mg