- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 1 lb. skinless, boneless salmon (one piece or fillets)
- 1 Tbsp. dark sesame oil
- 1 tsp. hot chili oil or 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup canned crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 Tbsp. sliced almonds
- 4 (7-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 4 large romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Fine Cut Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Salsa (optional)
Place salmon on aluminum foil; drizzle with sesame oil and red pepper flakes. Top with brown sugar, pineapple and almonds. Place a second foil sheet over salmon; fold over and seal edges to form a packet. Place on baking sheet.
Bake in preheated 450°F oven 15 minutes or until salmon is opaque in the center.
Fill tortillas with lettuce, salmon and cheese; roll up. Serve with salsa, if desired.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 24.3g
Saturated Fat 7.5g
Trans Fat 8.6g
Polyunsaturated Fat 4.2g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Vitamin A 150RE
Vitamin C 5mg