- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 12
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt or powder
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded Mozzarella Cheese or Sargento® Chef Blends™ Shredded 4 Cheese Pizzeria, divided
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Fine Cut Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1-1/2 cups pizza sauce
- Tortilla chips or toasted bread rounds
Combine cream cheese, Italian seasoning and garlic salt; spread evely over bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
Sprinkle 1 cup Mozzarella cheese and 1 cup Cheddar cheese over cream cheese mixture. Spoon pizza sauce over cheese; top with remaining cheeses.
Bake in preheated 350°F oven 20 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Serve hot or warm with tortilla chips or bread rounds.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 15.4g
Saturated Fat 9.0g
Trans Fat 3.0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.3g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Vitamin A 58RE
Vitamin C 4mg