- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 8 oz. penne or bow tie pasta, uncooked
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 4 tsp. Cajun seasoning, divided
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1-1/4 cups (5 oz.) Sargento® Artisan Blends® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Chopped parsley (optional)
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, melt butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and 2 teaspoons seasoning. Stir-fry 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Transfer to plate; set aside.
Add cream and remaining 2 teaspoons seasoning to same skillet. Boil gently 5 minutes.
Turn off heat; add cheese and stir until cheese is melted and sauce thickens. Drain pasta; return to pot and add cheese sauce; toss well.
Transfer to serving plates; top with chicken and parsley, if desired.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 63.4g
Saturated Fat 38.5g
Trans Fat 17.9g
Polyunsaturated Fat 2.7g
Dietary Fiber 2g
Vitamin A 560RE
Vitamin C 2mg