- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 6
- 2 cups diced cooked turkey, chicken or pork
- 1 can (15 oz.) black or kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) plain or chili-style diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3/4 cup chunky salsa
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 8 corn tortillas
- 8 slices Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Colby or Medium Cheddar Cheese, divided
- =Optional toppings:
- Diced avocado, chopped cilantro or green onions, sour cream
Combine turkey, beans, tomatoes, salsa and cumin in large bowl; mix well. Spread 1 cup of mixture evenly in bottom of an 8 x 8-inch glass baking dish or 1-1/2-quart casserole.
Arrange 4 tortillas in single layer over bean mixture, overlapping as necessary. Top with 4 slices cheese. Spoon half of remaining bean mixture over cheese; top with remaining 4 tortillas and remaining bean mixture.
Cover with foil. Bake in preheated 375°F oven 35 minutes. Uncover; arrange remaining 4 slices cheese over bean mixture. Return to oven; bake 10 minutes more or until mixture is bubbly and cheese is melted. Serve with desired toppings.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 11.3g
Saturated Fat 5.6g
Trans Fat 2.8g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.7g
Dietary Fiber 6g
Vitamin A 38RE
Vitamin C 6mg