- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 60 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 8
- 2 cups (15 oz.) Sargento® Part-Skim Ricotta Cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach or 10 oz. frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning or dried oregano
- 8 oz. portobello mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 cups (32 oz.) marinara pasta sauce, divided
- 8 oz. no cook lasagna noodles, divided
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 8 slices Sargento® Deli Style Sliced Provolone Cheese
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Artisan Blends® Shredded Parmesan Cheese
Combine Ricotta cheese, eggs, spinach, salt, pepper, nutmeg and Italian seasoning in small bowl; set aside.
Cook mushroom slices in nonstick pan coated with cooking spray over medium-low heat 5 minutes or until softened and lightly browned.
Spoon 1-1/2 cups sauce into 13x9-inch baking dish; top with half of lasagna noodles and Ricotta mixture. Top with mushrooms and 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, then remaining noodles. Top with remaining sauce, remaining Mozzarella cheese, Provolone cheese and Parmesan cheese.
Cover with foil. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 45 minutes. Remove foil; bake 15 minutes more or until cheese is lightly browned. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 22.0g
Saturated Fat 12.9g
Trans Fat 4.7g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.8g
Dietary Fiber 3g
Vitamin A 178RE
Vitamin C 9mg