- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 16
- 1 can (10 oz.) cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1-1/2 cups cooked, diced chicken breast
- 1-1/2 cups frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 cans (1lb. 3 oz. each) refrigerated golden corn biscuits
Combine soup, cheese, chicken and broccoli in large bowl.
Separate 16 biscuits and press each into 6-inch circle. Spoon equal amount of cheese mixture onto each round. Fold dough over filling. Press edges with fork to seal.
Place biscuits on baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 15 minutes or until golden. Cool 2 minutes before serving.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 14.5g
Saturated Fat 6.3g
Trans Fat 1.8g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.4g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Vitamin A 25RE
Vitamin C 7mg