- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 (12-inch) prepared pizza crust
- 1 jar (16 oz.) chunky-style salsa
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Fine Cut Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp. sliced green onion or minced cilantro
- Sour cream
Combine lime juice, oil and garlic in small bowl or plastic zippered bag. Add chicken; toss to coat. Marinate 15 minutes; drain.
Cook chicken in large preheated skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until no longer pink; drain if necessary.
Place crust on baking sheet or pizza pan. Spread salsa over crust; top with chicken, cheese and pepper. Bake in preheated 400°F oven 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with onion or cilantro. Serve with sour cream.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 27.9g
Saturated Fat 10.9g
Trans Fat 11.0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.7g
Dietary Fiber 5g
Vitamin A 316RE
Vitamin C 115mg