Four Cheese Chicken Enchiladas
Whether it’s game-time or dinnertime, these enchiladas will keep it happy time. You’ll need cumin, cilantro, salsa, enchilada sauce, and the fast-melting Sargento Traditional Cut Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican. Enjoy the game. Enjoy the melt!
Jo, Half of the cheese goes inside the enchiladas and the remaining 1 cup goes on top. Hope this helps!
This is a truly delicious recipe and captures the authentic taste of Mexican food. The only suggestion I'd like to make is that you don't need 2 cups of cheese, that's too much, especially as a topping. Also, the taco seasoning should be halved (1/2 pkg), otherwise it will be way too salty. The beans, salsa, sauce, and olives all have salt in them, so it will be too salty if you don't 1/2 the seasoning.
I wanna make these again!!
You must Login to add a review.
Similar RecipesView All >>
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: Serves: 4
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 pkg. (1.25 oz.) taco seasoning
- 1 jar (16 oz.) chunky-style salsa
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (8 oz.) whole kernel corn, drained
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican, divided
- 2 cans (10 oz. each) mild enchilada sauce
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 Tbsp. sliced black olives
- 2 Tbsp. sliced green onions
Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir 3 minutes. Add taco seasoning; cook for an additional 2 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Stir in salsa, beans, corn and 1 cup cheese.
Spread 1/2 cup enchilada sauce on bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Soften tortillas according to package directions. Place scant cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place in dish, seam-side-down.
Pour remaining sauce over tortillas; sprinkle with remaining cheese, olives and onions. Bake in preheated 375°F oven 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and filling is hot.
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat 17.0g
Saturated Fat 6.2g
Trans Fat 4.6g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.7g
Dietary Fiber 4g
Vitamin A 34RE
Vitamin C 1mg